Who Is George Soros? Judge For Yourself
"George Soros is the most dangerous man in the world because, just like the crazy megalomaniacs in old fifties movies, he is deceiving everybody into believing that he is altruistic, when in fact, he is using his Open Society/Shadow Party to undermine the very fabric of American society." - Human Events, "George Soros: Demagoat"
- His ultimate goal is to end the concept of national sovereignty in favor of a global economic system characterized by open borders and central regulation.
- He has spent billions of dollars promoting this agenda through various proxy organizations in the United States.
- He has brought about the downfall of foreign governments through various means including currency manipulation and propaganda.
- Soros contributed substantially to get President Obama elected and to Hillary Clinton's campaign.
- He prefers to work invisibly.
60 Minutes Interview (1998)Here are some key points from an interview #GeorgeSoros did with 60 Minutes' Jim Croft in 1998.
- "I am basically there to make money. I cannot and do not look at the social consequences of what I do." "As a competitor I've got to compete to win."
- Despite his amoral attitude toward making money, has a "tremendous sense of responsibility." He said: "As a human being I am concerned about the society in which I live."
- Admits he helped "confiscate property from the Jews." Does he feel guilty? Was it difficult? "Not at all....no problem at all." "Of course I could be on the other side, I could be the one from whom the thing is being taken away. But there was no sense that I shouldn't be there, because that was - it's just like in markets, if I weren't there, of course I wasn't doing it, somebody else would be taking it away anyhow...no sense of guilt."
- Are you religious? "No." Do you believe in God? "No."
- Wants to save the world through regulation of the global economy, but admits he keeps his hedge fund accounts offshore so that they are not subject to regulation.
CNN Interview (2014)
The below is from the transcript of Soros' interview with Fareed Zakaria in 2014:
ZAKARIA: George Soros has made one of world's great fortunes betting on global trends, and he is deeply troubled by events and political trends in Ukraine, specifically, but Europe more broadly. He's just back from the region and he joins me to talk about what he saw, what he thinks and where he's putting his money.
George Soros, pleasure to have you on.
GEORGE SOROS, AUTHOR, "THE TRAGEDY OF THE EUROPEAN UNION": Same here.
ZAKARIA: First on Ukraine, one of the things that many people recognized about you was that you during the revolutions of 1989 funded a lot of dissident activities, civil society groups in eastern Europe and Poland, the Czech Republic. Are you doing similar things in Ukraine?
SOROS: Well, I set up a foundation in Ukraine before Ukraine became independent of Russia. And the foundation has been functioning ever since and played an important part in events now.
- "It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out." - interview with UK's The Independent, 1993
- “To stabilize and regulate a truly global economy, we need some global system of political decision making. In short, we need a global society to support our global economy." - George Soros, The Crisis of Global Capitalism: Open Society Endangered, 1998
- "Given the decisive role that international financial capital plays in the fortunes of individual countries, it is not inappropriate to speak of a global capitalist system.” - George Soros, Open Society: Reforming Global Capitalism Reconsidered (by George Soros, eBook version)
- “Insofar as there are collective interests that transcend state boundaries, the sovereignty of states must be subordinated to international law and international institutions." The Crisis of Global Capitalism: Open Society Endangered" (by George Soros)
- "Rulers are reluctant to relinquish their power — they usually need to be pushed" - George Soros, Open Society: Reforming Global Capitalism Reconsidered (by George Soros, eBook version)
- 2016 - "Soros bands with donors to resist Trump, 'take back power'" (Politico)
- 2016 - "Here's Proof That Soros Money Is Funding The Anti-Trump Leftist Protest Riots" (Gateway Pundit)
- 2016 - "Leaked Documents Reveal Expansive Soros Funding To Manipulate Federal Elections" (PJ Media)
- 2016 - "George Soros Declares War On Trump As Ex-Soros Employee Prepares To (Maybe) Join His Cabinet" (Vanity Fair)
- 2016 - "Clintons and Soros Launch America's Purple Revolution" (ZeroHedge)
- 2016 - "Black Lives Matter Activists, George Soros Sued Over Slain Dallas Cop" (RT.com)
- 2016 - "Make Soros Happy: Inside Clinton Team's Mission To Please Billionaire VIP" (Fox News)
- 2016 - "It Looks Like George Soros Is Funding The Trump Protests Just Like He Funded The Ferguson Riots" (Activist Post)
- 2016 - "Leaked Memo Exposes George Soros' Plan To Overthrow Putin & Destabilize Russia" (ZeroHedge)
- 2016 - "George Soros and Voting Machine Company Deny Alt-Right Conspiracy" (BuzzFeed)
- 2014 "George Soros and the Shadow Party Behind Crises to Take Down America" (InfoWars.com)
- 2014 - CNN's Fareed Zakaria Interviews George Soros (transcript)
- 2011 - "Are George Soros' Billions Compromising U.S. Foreign Policy?" (Forbes)
- 2011 - "George Soros: Demagoat"
- 2011 - "Top 10 Reasons George Soros Is Dangerous" (Human Events)
- 2007 - "Open Society: Reforming Global Capitalism Reconsidered" (by George Soros)
- 2005 - "George Soros on Globalization" (by George Soros)
- 2004 - "George Soros: The 'God" Who Carries Around Some Dangerous Demons" (LA Times)
- 1998 - "The Crisis of Global Capitalism: Open Society Endangered" (by George Soros)
- 1993 - "The Billionaire Who Built On Chaos" (UK's The Independent)
All opinions my own.