Some books that really helped me understand branding
This is in response to a question on Quora. There are a lot more.
- Brand Warfare by David D'Alessandro
- Brand Hijack by Alex Wipperfurth
- Brand Simple by Allen Adamson
- The Cluetrain Manifesto by Rick Levine and Christopher Locke
- Next: Trends for the Near Future by Marian Salzman
- Positioning: The Battle For Your Mind by Al Ries and Jack Trout
- Eating The Big Fish by Adam Morgan
What would you add?
All opinions are my own and do not reflect those of my agency or the federal government as a whole.