Photo credit: Drew Bandy/Flickr
There is definitely more that belongs on this list. What would you add?
1. Consistency / follow established processes
4. Action (not just talk)
6. Communication about what affects them / resources where needed / help prioritizing and eliminating busywork /deconflicting areas of confusion
7. Detail orientation
8. Technical proficiency
10. Support, respect, trust
11. Hold team members accountable (diplomatically if possible, directly when necessary) - swiftly
12. Discuss and evaluate work achievements
13. Listen and understand history before introducing change (which should be done gingerly)
14. Maturity / wisdom
15. Training / emphasis on continuous development / time to think not just do
Disclaimer: This blog is written by Dannielle Blumenthal in her personal capacity. The opinions expressed here are the author's own and do not reflect the view of the National Archives and Records Administration, or the United States government.