10 Things Your Employees Can't Tell You (But Wish You Would Figure Out Already)
1. You're overloading us without making priorities clear.
Photo by Ianus via Flickr
2. You're not holding the slackers on our team to account.
3. We can't get the approvals you insist on in a timely fashion.
4. You are inconsistent about rules.
5. We can't find you when we have questions.
6. Stop acting like a "friend" and start listening to our feedback.
7. We have no idea what's going on around here.
8. That thing that happened...what's the real story?
9. Everything's changing and I can't keep up. (Or you refuse to change anything.)
10. I'm giving this job my best, and you don't seem to notice.
* All opinions my own.