10 Ways To Be The Buddha Of Productivity
1. Decide you have had enough of the "overwork high." Some of the problem is that you can't let go of the idea that being frantically busy is good. Forget about what you see others doing.
2. Keep work for work time and weekend for weekend. When you force activity into a time box it gets done.
3. When you focus on one category at a time, one thing at a time you develop the habit of successfully completing things.
4. Adding some social aspect to every day, be it friends or family time, enhances your focus on work.
5. Use a timer app for boring stuff. I like Timer+. It makes elephant noises when the laundry is done.
6. Do certain things the same way every time. If you are constantly reinventing your processes it takes time away from output.
7. Co-create process with others so that the stability is mutually reinforced.
8. Wake up every day and delegate -- yes to your partner and kids too. Then let them delegate to you. Everyone can do something and we all do some things better than others.
9. Before retiring every night get organized for the next day. Eliminate things that don't need to get done.
10. Organize like tasks together "Batching" helps to attack a lot of mundane things at once.